1. The Running Company delivers only to domestic customers (Australia only.)
2. Orders placed and delivered for Australia attract GST, the GST component will be visible on your final tax invoice.
3. All orders are dispatched from our warehouse in South Australia.
4. The Running Company uses Australia Post exclusively for all deliveries.
5. Freight charges are:
– Free shipping for all orders $150.00 and over.
– Any order under will attract a $10.00 flat rate shipping charge.
– All orders are shipped via Australia Post Express Post next business day delivery (Click here for Australia Post Express Post Delivery Terms,).
6. You will receive a tracking number via email as soon as it’s been dispatched so you can track your delivery. Express Post can be tracked at the Australia Post website.
7. Expected delivery times are 2-3 days.
8. The Running Company uses Australia Post Express Post for next business day deliveries but will not be held liable to you for any loss or damage you suffer if the product is not delivered within the timeframes set out in clause 5.
9. All deliveries must be signed for. When a product is shipped from The Running Company, as soon as that delivery is signed for the customer immediately becomes responsible for the product/s. The product will pass to or any other person in attendance who at the delivery address who signs for the product.
10. Packaging will vary from item to item. Footwear will come with the original box, apparel will come with tissue wrap to protect it.
11. Lost or damaged goods. If any goods are lost or damaged in transit, Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with photos of the damage and using our discretion will rectify in a reasonable timeframe.